People Come First strive to not only facilitate change to the lives of those we work with and support, but also to the community as a whole. Our staff are highly trained, experienced and, most importantly, devoted to ensuring this achieved.
Working towards the growth and development of people we support, by offering opportunities to improve life choices, through person centred practice and community participation.
- People Come First will support an individual’s aspirations to assist in fulfilling their potential.
- People Come First will commit to proactively utilise combined knowledge and experience to enable people to achieve the best possible future.
- People Come First will be open to innovative models of service delivery.
- People Come First will foster person centred and inclusive leadership.
- People Come First will ensure that everybody is given the opportunity to be included in decisions that affect and impact their lives.
- People Come First will commit to continuous quality improvement, along with sensible and sustainable management of its operations.
- People Come First will respect that people and their carers, best understand their needs and have the right to choose which services and supports they receive and how those services should be delivered.
- People Come First will develop, grow and foster real relationships and partnerships within the community.